Registration is one of student affairs department. It considers a major channel between the College Students Administration and Lecturers. It is the most places that college students visit during their study in the college from the time of going to college up to graduation.
- Receive and secure the original documents submitted by the students during Admission
- Welcome and conduct orientation for new intake students.
- Distribute the foundation students who finished the foundation program among the Academic Department according to the specialization that accepted by Admission Center.
- Post announcement about the registration courses schedule, exam results, appeal period
- Send the examination results to the students through SMS.
- Process and complete the student’s transactions for those who transfer to other college of technology and receive the students from other colleges to our college.
- Complete the postponement re-admission procedures.
- Issue student’s college card for new and transfer students from the other college
- Issue students allowance
- Issue certificates related to registration services
- Issue graduation notification.
- Process and complete the procedures for students release from College
- Issue Courses Description.
- Issue College Dean Honor list.