Educational Technology Center Aims to:
- Manage effectively the Information Technology applications, Databases, and Communication networks in an efficient and reliable manner.
- Ensure that the technological-based learning is up-to-date to meet the changing demands of the market for the readiness of students' job placement capability.
- Deliver personalized friendly services to the students and staff in terms of help desk support and constantly improve the support processes/operations based on feedback.
- Understand and develop trainings needed by students to supplement the theoretical aspects of learning.
- Provide trainings to staff for various needs based from continuous assessment of Training needs gathered from all departments/center.
- Continue the research of new systems that will enhance the learning process in the College.
- Encourage the use of all available teaching and learning resources in the college.
- Ensure the safety and security of the College resources.
- Provide, maintain and upgrade resources for self-access training.
- Support strategies and methodologies of all the Department to meet the academic, administrative and computing needs of the college.